Wednesday 23 April 2014

Floral delight!

I love doing crafts and scrapbooking and have grown up doing crafts from an early age.  But there are so many types and styles and that's why it is great.  I am sure that is why Project life/pocket scrapbooking has taken off as it suits a whole range of people who maybe traditional scrapbooking didn't work for.

When we got the shop we got some flowers in the stock that to be fair I thought were ugly however I was proven  very wrong.

This is what they looked like when I sold them.


(Manor house)

Then Esther our clever customer changed them into this!



Then she used them to make this:


So this just shows with a little imagination and some talent and time you can transfer any product to something new and fantastic!

Thanks for letting us share Esther Salisbury.

Happy scrappin Susie 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...