Thursday 21 November 2013

more Elf Magic

I have spent today really thinking about Christmas, putting up the tree in the weekend, baking, and making a good start on my Elf album in anticipation of the wee guy arriving. 

To fill the Elf Magic Binder, I used the Journal Dividers, but needed to add more pages, so rather than getting another put of dividers and also to create a point of difference, I got my Project Life pocket pages and trimmed them up to fit in the binder. This meant creating new holes on the plastic pockets to fit this binder size which I prettied them up a bit by attaching washi down the spine then created the holes accordingly.


I have now started decorating the journal pages and these pockets I have created with the Elf Magic 6x6 paper pad, the Elf Magic Stickers, the Layered Chipboard, and the Noteworthy Diecuts. I really want to get the most out of this range and hopefully add a few other wee bits and pieces to it to give the album a more personal touch. I have concluded that pre making my pages my but quite a good idea as it seems I'll be spending most of my time cleaning up after the Elf's antics!






So there you go, it's a start! Hope your December Daily's are coming along well too and I'm still mulling over Elf's name….any more suggestions?

Love Bee







1 comment:

Megs said...

OMG they look brilliant Belinda! Ive thought about the Elf's name and come up with a few. Ebenezer Elf? but he's not a miserable scrooge, just mischievous! so Elvin the Elf or Ralph Elf? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...