Thursday 7 June 2012

Stars in Their Eyes - Week Four - Winners

From Cheryl :

"Thank you! I really enjoyed being a part of this competition. All the of projects where fabulous and I loved looking at everyone's take on "my style". My husband even took a look and was impressed although he had to tease me a bit about always making my cards "the same".

My first pick is Kelly Foster - Kelly took my card making style and applied it beautifully to a scrapbook page. I love her take on my style (clean lines, the mix of patterns, stitching, and edge punch) and think she was spot on.


2nd place - Sara Zenger - Sara really captured my style. This almost looks like a card I might have made. Wonderful design and use of stitching.




3rd place - Meg Z - Meg did a fabulous job making a card in my style. She used so many things that I just love -stitching, buttons, twine, and a mix of designer papers.




Thank you again!
Cheryl'

Thanks so much everyone for playing along and congratulations on the winners!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Thank you again! I loved all the projects!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...