Wednesday 13 June 2012

Stars In Their Eyes - week 6

Wow, six weeks gone in this fabulous competition. You have created some amazing things, and I can't wait to see what you do this week!!

My lovely, talented STAR is PIRADEE TALVANNA!!




I’ve always been a crafty person, continuously creating or doing something, and was introduced to the world of scrapbooking in 2008, when I relocated from Thailand to Singapore for work (I’m originally from Bangkok).  It was there that I walked into my first scrapbook store and quickly became addicted to all the beautiful papers and fun embellishments. Scrapbooking not only allows me to explore and challenge my creativity but also helps me de-stress after along day at work; as I scrap away the wonderful memories that hubby and me are creating here.

I’ve also had the opportunity to be published in several magazines including Creating Keepsakes, CARDS, Scrapbook Trends, Scrapbook Inspirations and Scrapbook Memories and am currently designing for American Crafts, Crate Paper, Fancy Pants, and Pink Paislee; as well as being part of the Creating Keepsake Magazine Dream Team (2011 & 2012).  You’ll be able to find more samples of my work on my blog at www.piradee.blogspot.com.



Here are some amazing examples from Piradee, to get an idea what her style is like:









I have of course tried replicating Piradee's amazing style, and here is my LO:






Your challenge is to design LO in the style of the STAR, (not a scraplift of any of the STARS' designs) so be sure to do your homework and check our her blog to see what inspires you the most.

JUDGING

They will then be judged by PIRADEE!! Each week points will be awarded for first (4 pts), second(3pts) and third (2pts), and all other entries will receive 1 pt. At the conclusion of the competition the one with the most points will bag the STAR prize, with second and third receiving a consolation prize.

Have fun ladies, and I cannot wait to see what you have created.....your layouts should be uploaded over here... http://scrappinpatch.co.nz/coppermine/index.php?cat=64 by 8pm Tuesday 19th June 2012.

**NOTE: Please include a blurb about what aspect of the STAR's designs and style have inspired you, and how you incorporated them into your layout. Additionally, please include your name in the title of your layout to assist with the judging- thanks!!** 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...