Saturday 23 June 2012

OTP Inspiration : Rebecca

Another project for Scrappin Patch to share with you today!

For this father's day, my husband informed me rather suddenly that he had every intention of celebrating it. I of course was more than happy to comply as I love any excuse to celebrate! Our little one is not due until August, but just because it is a little shy doesn't mean that we cannot enjoy being parents already ... I had a little trouble knowing what to put on the card, but once I got past that, this card just came together and my husband loved it.

SUPPLIES
Prima : Paper and cardstock
Vintage buttons
Cosmo Cricket : Type font

More great Prima product to work with, though I choose a much simpler card this time. That seems to be a trend in this household. The cards I make for girls tend to get very "product heavy", while my masculine cards are much more CAS. How do you do it?

Thanks for looking! 

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I love this card! The banner, use of white space and mixed fonts are all just WOW!

Lainie said...

Oh I absolutely love it!! Just love the sentiment too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...