Tuesday 5 June 2012

OTP Inspiration : Rebecca

Only 1 more day left to get your entry in for Week IV of the STARS competition! I have loved seeing what you girls are creating, so inspiring! I love Cheryl's work and its absolutley amazing seeing how you are taking her style and making it your own. Can't wait to see who she picks as a winner!

Knowing that I also had a technique post coming up shortly (June 14th!) I decide to make a card for Scrappin Patch using a technique that I am planning to highlight in my next post, adorable Origami dresses!! These are so much fun to make, and the Prima Songbird paper line was the absolute perfect match for the ideas that I had in my head.



SUPPLIES
Recollections :  Alpha stamps

I handstiched the paper to the card and accented the background with a few rhinestones. I then added the doillie and more Prima paper before accenting it with the ribbon, text, butterflies, and dress. I had so much fun working with the Prima product and there was more I wanted to add, but some of it will have to wait until my next post. They have some fabulous product that you'll have to visit the Scrappin Patch store to look up. 


Be sure to check back on the 14th for the tutorial to make these cute dresses!

1 comment:

Lainie said...

Love your card and love, love the wee dress. Gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...