Tuesday 8 May 2012

Prairie Hill with Annelie

Happy Tuesday everyone!

I am sure you are all excited about what's starting tomorrow - the STARS IN THEIR EYES competition! I can't wait for you to see what we have in store for you!

Before then, I'd like to share a LO that I did with the gorgeous Prairie Hill collection from Pink Paislee. I love the subdued colour scheme in this range.

My first share is a LO with my DH.



By now you know I loooove to use white cardstock with a bit of paint splatter on it. :) No difference this time. Lately I have also fallen in love with acetate. Layering it together with patterened paper, and some messy sewing. I really like how it came out here.





Chevron is one of the "in" shapes at the moment, and I cut some out to point to the photo of my lovely DH.




And yes. I got permission from DH to use these amazing resin butterflies by Melissa Frances! :) 

Come back tomorrow for the reveal of our first STAR!

Products used;







1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is awesome, Annelie= what a cool design- love the patterned chevron and those butterflies- got them too- how nice of DH to *let* you use them, haha!!
Nice work :)~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...