Thursday 3 May 2012

Indigo Bleu with Annelie

Hi everyone!

I hope May has been crafty for you so far!

Today I am sharing a page with the gorgeous Indigo Bleu range from Pink Paislee. I'd like to show that you can use blue colours on a girl page, and make it work!


I wanted to show off the gorgeous shipping tags, so I placed them on top of the papers. I love how they stand out next to the photo. They are sold out at the moment, but with some nice stamps & matching colours you could easily make your own, with a basic tag as a base.



Adding some gorgeous sparkly flowers from the Chat cloud pack, making it soft and girly, on the straight layered papers. I also love those wooden buttons from the trinkets pack!!



For the finishing touch, I tucked a couple of Chat clouds under the paper, and added a lovely Prima trim.

I adore this colour combination, and can't wait to share what else I have made with this collection!

Products used:

//Annelie

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Lovely layout - love the tags xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...