Sunday 22 April 2012

OTP Inspiration : Rebecca

I have two cards to share with you today for my Scrappin Patch Inspiration post. I thought I had run out of time and could only make one, but somehow the second card manage to squeeze itself into the time I had set aside. I love it when that happens! I was even more productive than I had planned ;)

I'm still playing with these gorgeous stickers and papers from my last kit. I can't believe how far you can stretch a kit when you need too. Originally I looked at all the things Adrienne and sent and thought "theres no way I can get 7 projects from this!" but I managed 8, and still have some left overs. Hurrah!

I used the technique from this post I created a matching flower with my little scrap bits and adhered it to a card that pretty well used up the rest of my larger scrap bits :) I love making cards for that reason, there always seems to be enough paper even when its just little bits and pieces. Once again I was able to use the gorgeous Glitz Vintage Blue "Titles" stickers for the sentiment/banner.


For my next card, I dug into my own stash a little more to accent the great Scrappin Patch product. I had a a really hard time photographing this card, no matter what angle/lighting/setting I was using, the layers just aren't coming through like they do in person. I think it might be because I was a bit generous with the glimmer mist once I had adhered it all together! I loved these roses from Glitz's Vintage Blue line, they worked as the perfect backdrop for the rest of the card. Its hard to see, but I created an origami dress behind the "MOM", a technique I just recently discovered but will be sharing with you all in my next technique post. They are so much fun, and so cute!


 I'm off to enjoy the gorgeous spring weather, and hope its just as beautiful where you are! Thanks for stopping in.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...