Thursday 9 February 2012

Lovey dovey papers for a man, and a little tutorial

Hi everyone!

Have you bought your Echo Park "Yours Truly" products yet? They're a must have, and expecially with Valentine's Day around the corner! Today I want to show you that you can easily use this range for a "male" project, and I have a little tutorial to share as well.

This is the LO I made, featuring my supportive husband - and Valentine!



The little trick I'd like to share with you today, was something I picked up while attending the Prima Roadshow classes last year. It's such a simple thing, and I can't believe I haven't thought of it before! It's how to easily make a TAG. Tags are in right now, so it's a cool little trick to know. Hopefully you don't already know this trick, hopefully I wasn't the LAST to know!!

Here goes:











I then did faux stitching on mine, but you can decorate it however you please of course!!



Now, if you try this technique, or if you create a manly LO with this range - be sure to tell me so that I can come and check it out!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

fabulous Annelie - Love those tags, and love the twine, it looks sooooo cool......

Mrs Frizz said...

yep ... we were the last two people to find out that wee technique ... lol ...

Lainie said...

Love your layout and the placement of your twine. Really cool layout.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...