Tuesday 31 May 2011

Prima Inspiration with Robbi

I know I am jumping out of turn ..... but I wanted to share with you some layouts I have created for 2 classes I run down here last weekend.

There was 14 Ladies in Dunedin on Saturday and 12 Ladies in Balclutha on Sunday, so a full weekend of scrapping....

Image

Goodies Used were-
Prima - Botanical - Beloved
Kaisercraft - Chanteuse - Vivo
Tim Holtz - Mini Bird Cage and Bird Die
Tim Holtz - Hardware Findings Die
Collections Elements - Butterflies
Bazzill - Cinnabar
Handmade flowers using Tim Holtz - Tattered Florals Die
Misc Paper Roses

And this is the 2nd Layout

Image

Goodies Used for this Layout were:-

Prima - Madeline - Pistachio
Bazzil - Teal
Tim Holtz - Hardware Findings Die
Graphic 45 - Once upon a springtime postcard
Handmade embellieshments - envelope, tag, flowers
MIsc - Flowers, lace, trinket pin and metal butterfly, doilie, book paper

and here is a photo of one very happy scrapper (Peewee) who was at the Balclutha class

Image
and I'm sure shes happier than she looks!

NOTE If anyone would like to come to a class either in Dunedin or in Balclutha please PM me and I will sort you with the date of the next classes.

Thank You to "Tanya Watson" for her inspiration for the 1st layout, it was a nice easy layout for the Ladies to get their heads around before tacking the harder "Memories" one

Happi Scrappin
Robbi :HUGS:

2 comments:

peewee said...

That is an awful photo of me how rude putting it on here lo
Robbi's class was awesome the ladies had a great day and can't wait for the next one, she is an awesome teacher!!

Lynne said...

Have to say Sharon I had to look twice as I didn't recognize you----your hair is the colour as mine now.!! Aside from that a huge big thank you Robbie for a fantastic class. I enjoyed every minute of it and can't wait for the next one. What a fantastic teacher you are.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...