Tuesday 23 November 2010

Scraptech TUesday - Corner Punch Flowers

Time for another Tip on Tuesday! :-)

I saw this idea online ages ago, but had never tried it out myself. But I had a play and the result is pretty cute!

I'm going to show you how to make some really neat flowers using scraps of paper and a corner punch. These are PERFECT for cards! I chose red & green papers as I am making some Christmas ornaments and decorations at the moment for our church services.

First, use a 1" square punch to cut your scraps of paper into squares. If (like me) you don't have a square punch, you can just cut them using a paper trimmer or ruler & craft knife.

Image

Use your corner rounder to round 2 opposite corners of each square.

Image

Arrange the rounded squares as shown to make a flower. A button in the centre looks pretty neat, or you could use any other round embellishments that you have lying around.

Image

Try making some of these flowers next time you have to whip up a card. They are really easy and a good way to use up your scraps!

TFL
HANNAH

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...