Monday 29 November 2010

Glitz Designs with Annelie

After about 6 weeks of almost no scrapping I am slowly getting back into it. I guess the mojo took a hike when I started working full time a couple of months ago!

Adrienne & Heidi picked out some lovely papers and embellies for me, and I have started playing with them. First out, a LO with Glitz Design "Scarlett" papers, a lovely PRIMA flower, leaves & some bling. From my own stash I added alphas from AC & Jenni Bowlin, Tim Holtz tickets & filmstrip, misc tag & twine, and Kraft cardstock attacked by Tattered Angels glimmermists.


Image

Image

Image

Image

The colours of the Glitz papers are not what I would usually choose, but I am very happy with the result. I've still got some left, and will share as soon as I have another LO done!

Also - a special shout out to Trace who was THE BEST tour guide during my visit to Christchurch!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...