Monday 29 November 2010

Cosmo Cricket Pixielicious with Annelie

I've always loved Cosmo Cricket's collections, and Pixielicious is no exception! Adrienne sent me a few papers from the collection, and also the sheet with chipboard. They are just SO CUTE!!! This is my first LO after a long (to me) scrapping break. Cosmo Cricket helped me get back into it. Just look at these colours, don't they make you happy?


Image

Image

Image

I started with a purple Bazzill, "spicing it up" a bit by using my Martha Stewart doily lace punch on two sides. I cut out the bracket shape from one of the papers, and then used the OTHER side on my LO. Adding some paperstrips & again using the doily punch to bind it al together. From my own stash I added the Webster's bloomer, I just thought it matched perfectly for my LO!

My favourite thing on this LO though, is the branch chipboard. Genious... On the butterfly & flower chipboard I have added some distress stickles from Tim Holtz for some extra sparkle. The little doilies & alphas from Cosmo Cricket & Pink Paislee are also from my own stash.

There'll be more LO's from me with this collection, I just need some more TIME!!

:P5: :P5: :P5: :P5: :P5:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...